It is a non-government, non-profitable, non-political, voluntary and charitable organization. All the objects will be implemented after obtaining necessary permission from the Government / concerned authority/ competent authority before implementation of the objects and the objects contrary to the provision of Section 20 of the Society registration Act 1860 shall be treated as ineffective.
1. To undertake and carry on any humanitarian or charitable program for the poor and under privileged people.
2. To arrange for treatment of the Legal Aid & Human Rights, Acid Burnt, drug addicted, cancer and AIDS patients, to undertake & operate service oriented activities for them and to set up hospital, clinic for their rehabilitation.
3. To take general measures for health in the country for arsenic free drinking water and to develop and take prevention of health less sanitary latrines.
4. To arrange the distress people for free medicine, food and water supply, different types of health program will be setup in the rural area.
5. To establish School, ie, PSRIS College, ie, PSRIC Madrasha, University, ie, PSRIU Medical College, Nursing Institute, Medical Center, Orphanage, Prayer Halls, Charitable Dispensary, Vocational Training Institute, Agriculture College, any specialized educational Institute, ie. PSRICM foreign education study center, Research Center and Social organization.
6. To take various steps on pollution free environments before and after natural calamities and also to take program for tree plantation, social forestation, gardening and others development project.